Forum de la Horde Infernal Index du Forum

Forum de la Horde Infernal Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Natasha Bedingfield Who Knows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Horde Infernal Index du Forum -> Forum interne -> Hall of Shame
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laskar

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Natasha Bedingfield Who Knows Répondre en citant

Natasha Bedingfield Who Knows > bit.ly/1U3dN4h

..Login..Log..dich..ein..oder..registriere..dich..kostenlos..um..diese..Funktion..zu..nutzenDieser...Song...hat...erst...einen...FanJetzt..bersetzung..hinzufgen..Who..Knows..Songtext..I'm..in..like..withNot..in..love..with..you..quite..yetMy..heart's..beginning..toSlightly..overrule..my..headOh..no,..oh..noMy..self..controlIt..won't..hold..up..for..very..longOh..no,..oh..noYou..touch..my..soulI..can't..help..falling..too..fast..for..youCan..you..hold..on..a..bitStop..before..we..go'cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knows..if..I..am..ready..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knows..if..we..are..ready..to..make..this..somethingMaybe..this..is..loveBut..I..haven't..fallen..in..quite..yetOh..no,..oh..noMy..self..controlIt..won't..hold..up..for..very..longOh..no,..oh..noYou..touch..my..soulI..can't..help..falling..too..fast..for..youCan..you..hold..on..a..bitStop..before..we..go'cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knows..if..I..am..ready..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knows..if..we..are..ready..to..make..this..somethingCan..you..hold..on..a..bitStop..before..we..go'cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knows..if..I..am..ready..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knows..if..we..are..ready..to..make..this..somethingWho..knows..if..I..am..ready..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knows..if..we..are..ready..to..make..this..somethingMaybe,..maybe..notMaybe,..maybe..notMaybe..I..will,..maybe..I..won't..Noch..keine..bersetzung..vorhandenJetzt....bersetzung....hinzufgen....Beliebte....Songtexte....von....Natasha....Bedingfield....Pocketful....of....Sunshine....Soulmate....Unwritten....These....Words....Wild....Horses....I....Bruise....Easily....Pocket....full....of....sunshine....These....Words....(I....Love....You,....I....Love....You)....Little....Too....Much....Strip....Me....Weightless....Neon....Lights....Single....Untitled....hnliche....Artists....Nelly....Furtado....Pixie....Lott....Jordin....Sparks....Sugababes....Alexandra....Burke....Jessica....Simpson....Quiz....Wer....singt....Blurred....Lines?....Justin....Bieber....Robin....Thicke....The....Kelly....Family....Otto....Waalkes....News....Song....ber....Einhorn...."Unicorn":....Natasha....Bedingfield....besttigt....weiteren....Song....von...."The....Next....Chapter"!....Fr....guten....Zweck....Natasha....Bedingfield....kndigt....neue....Charity....Single...."Hope"....an!....4Yep,....I'm....cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms....of....UsePrivacy....PolicyLYRICSMODE........2016Thanks....for....correcting!Please,....do....not....delete....tags...."[e=***][/e]",....because....they....responsible....for....explanations'....markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy....not....create....an....account?Leave....your....name....in....the....history!....Create....an....account....to....credit....all....your....contributions....to....your....name,....receive....rewards,....status....updates....and....get....feedback....from....our....communityCongratulations!....Keep....posting....annotations....and....earnrespect....from....LyricsMode....communityAfter...choosing...upload...will...start...automatically404....Not....Found.No....new....notificationsView....all....notificationsHey,....click....the....icon....to....check....the....status....of....your....contributions.Log....in....or....Sign....upHomeChartsTop....newUpdatesAdd....new....lyricsFeedbackUpload....artist's....image....Click...."add....artist....photo"....and....then...."Browse"....to....choose....artist's....image....from....your....disc.Don't...hesitate...to...explain...what...songwriters...and...singer...wanted...to...sayWho...Knows...Lyrics...from...Pocketful...of...Sunshine405....Not....Allowed.You....can....help....by....uploading....artist's....image,....adding....song....structure....elements,....writing....song....meaning....or....creating....lyrics....explanationDiscuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Also...we...collected...some...tips...and...tricks...for...you:...Don't...write...just..."I...love...this...song."...Hidden...between...the...lines,...words...and...thoughts...sometimes...hold...many...different...not...yet...explained...meanings...Remember:...your...meaning...might...be...valuable...for...someone...Don't...post...links...to...images...and...links...to...facts...Write...correctly...Don't...spam...and...write...clearly...off-topic...meanings...Don't...write...abusive,...vulgar,...offensive,...racist,...threatening...or...harassing...meanings...Do...not...post...anything...that...you...do...not...have...the...right...to...post...Please...note:...We...moderate...every...meaningFollow...these...rules...and...your...meaning...will...be...publishedProvide...song...facts,...names,...places...and...other...worthy...info...that...may...give...readers...a...perfect...insight...on...the...song's...meaningNew!....Highlight....lyrics....to....add....Meanings,....Special....Memories,....and....Misheard....LyricsPublish....your....explanation....with...."Explain"....buttonGet....karma....points!....OK,....got....it!USign....up....or....log....in....with....Post....meaning....Min....50....words....Not....bad....Good....Awesome!....Lyrics→Natasha....Bedingfield→Who....Knows....lyrics....This....page....is....missing....some....information....about....the....song..Who..Knows..Hype..Machine:..search..for..Natasha..Bedingfield....Who..Knows..Last.fm:..search..for..Natasha..Bedingfield....N.BEntertainment....Video....Games....Lifestyle....Provide....quotes....to....support....the....facts....you....mentionPocketful..of..Sunshine..Other..Album..Songs..1..Say..It..Again..2..Soulmate..3..Pirate..Bones..4..Backyard..5..Not..Givin'..Up..6..Who..Knows..7..Love..Like..This..8..Pocketful..Of..Sunshine..9..Put..Your..Arms..Around..Me..10..Happy..11..Piece..Of..Your..Heart..12..Angel..13..Freckles..About....Genius....Embed....a....Text....Verified....Artists....Contributor....Guidelines....Education....Press....Advertise....Privacy....Policy....Jobs....Developers....Terms....of....Use....Contact....us........2016....Genius....Media....Group....IncThere..you..can..add..structure..tags,..correct..typos..or..add..missing..words.Get....karma....points!....OK,....got....it!New!....Read....&....write....lyrics....explanationsHighlight....lyrics....and....explain....them....to....earn....Karma....pointsI'm..in..like..with..youNot..in..love..with..youQuite..yetMy..heart's..beginning..toSlightly..overruleMy..headOh..no..oh..noMy..self-controlIt..won't..hold..upFor..very..longOh..no..oh..noYou..touch..my..soulI..can't..help..falling..too..fast..for..youCan..you..hold..on..a..bit?Stop..before..we..go'Cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knowsIf..I..amReady..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knowsIf..we..areReady..to..make..this..somethingWho..knowsMaybe..this..is..loveBut..I..haven't..fallen..in..quite..yetOh..no..oh..noMy..self-controlIt..won't..hold..upFor..very..longOh..no..oh..noYou..touch..my..soulI..can't..help..falling..too..fast..for..youCan..you..hold..on..a..bit?Stop..before..we..go'Cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knowsIf..I..amReady..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knowsIf..we..areReady..to..make..this..somethingWho..knowsCan..you..hold..on..a..bit?Stop..before..we..go'Cause..I..might..need..a..momentAnd..I..wouldn't..wanna..spoil..itWho..knowsIf..I..amReady..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knowsIf..we..areReady..to..make..this..somethingWho..knowsWho..knowsIf..I..amReady..or..notOnly..time..will..tellWho..knowsIf..we..areReady..to..make..this..somethingWho..knowsWho..knowsMaybeMaybe..notWho..knowsMaybeMaybe..notWho..knowsOh..oh..yeahMaybe..I..willMaybe..I..won'tWho..knows..External..linksNominate..as..Song..of..the..Day..iTunes:..buy..Who..Knows..Amazon:..search..for..Natasha..Bedingfield....N.B...Who...Knows...Spotify:...Who...Knows...allmusic:...Who...Knows...MusicBrainz:...Who...Knows...Retrieved...from..."...Categories:...Song...Green...Songs...Language/English...Songs...by...Natasha...Bedingfield...Songs...W...ITunes/Song...Spotify/Song...Allmusic/Song...MusicBrainz/Song...Add...category...Cancel...Save...Around...Wikia's...network...Random...Wiki...Music...About...Help...Community...Central...Careers...Advertise...API...Contact...Wikia...Terms...of...Use...Privacy...Policy...Global...Sitemap...Local...Sitemap...Content...is...available...under...Copyrightmore..artist..lyricsWild..HorsesUnwrittenPocket..Full..Of..SunshineSoulmateThese..WordsFrecklesLove..Like..ThisPut..Your..Arms..Around..MeYou..Look..Good..On..MeAll..Natasha..Bedingfield..Lyrics..→FeaturedlyricsAll..About..That..Bass..LyricsMeghan..TrainorSledgehammer..LyricsFifth..HarmonyOne..Last..Time..LyricsAriana..GrandeThinking..Out..Loud..LyricsEd..SheeranOnly..LyricsNicki..MinajHey..Mama..LyricsDavid..GuettaInfinity..LyricsMariah..CareyHeartbeat..Song..LyricsKelly..ClarksonI..Lived..LyricsOneRepublicWant..To..Want..Me..LyricsJason..DeruloExplain..View..10..more..explanationsAdd..your..explanationWrite..an..explanationUsernameYour..explanationBoldItalicLinkAdd..an..image..new!Explain..20..words..Good..Cool..Awesome!..Explanation..guidelines:..Describe..what..artist..is..trying..to..say..in..a..certain..line,..whether..it's..personal..feelings,..strong..statement..or..something..elseOK,...got...it!TweetLikeTweet+1...hotlyrics...FormationBeyonc...One...DanceDrake...Dangerous...WomanAriana...Grande...Work...From...HomeFifth...Harmony...PillowTalkZayn...Malik...WorkRihannasongmeanings...BestRecent0...meaning...Write...about...your...feelings...and...thoughts...Know...what...this...song...is...about?...Does...it...mean...anything...special...hidden...between...the...lines...to...you?...Share...your...meaning...with...community,...make...it...interesting...and...valuablevon...Natasha...Bedingfield...Pocketful...of...Sunshine...von...Natasha...Bedingfield...Songtext...kommentieren...Name...E-Mail...Adresse...Website...(optional)...Kommentar...Kommentieren...Schreibe...den...ersten...Kommentar!...Natasha...Bedingfield...-...Pocketful...Of...Sunshine...bersetzung...Noch...keine...bersetzung...vorhandenRihanna..-..This..Is..What..You..Came..For..Songtext..Knstler..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..Then..send..your..meaning..with.."Post..meaning"..buttonJetzt...bersetzung...hinzufgen...Auf...Facebook...teilen...Facebook...Songtext...twittern...Twitter...Auf...Google+...teilen...Google+...Whatsapp...Writer(s):...Avril...Ramona...Lavigne,...Chantal...Kreviazuk,...Natasha...Bedingfield...Copyright:...Emi...Music...Publishing...Ltd.,...Neverwouldathot...Music...LLC,...Sony...Music...Publishing...Canada,...Almo...Music...Corp.,...Avril...Lavigne...Publishing...LLC...Lyrics...powered...by...www.musiXmatch.com...Fehlerhaften...Songtext...melden...Natasha...Bedingfield...-...Pocketful...Of...Sunshine...hnliche...Songtexte...Push...the...Button...von...Sugababes...Sugababes...-...Push...the...Button...deutsche...bersetzung...Mama...Do...(Uh...Oh,...Uh...Oh)...von...Pixie...Lott...Pixie...Lott...-...Mama...Do...(Uh...Oh,...Uh...Oh)...deutsche...bersetzung...Battlefield...von...Jordin...Sparks...Jordin...Sparks...-...Battlefield...deutsche...bersetzung...Hallelujah...von...Alexandra...Burke...Alexandra...Burke...-...Hallelujah...deutsche...bersetzung...Alben...N.BThis..is..a..requirement..of..our..licensing..agreement..with..music..GracenoteSend....your....correction....and....get....karma....points!....Result....of....your....work....will....appear....after....moderating0.048...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mind f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Horde Infernal Index du Forum -> Forum interne -> Hall of Shame Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange